A low-fat, low-calorie pasta salad using plenty of vegetables and cottage cheese as a dressing base.
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- Lemon juice
- Fresh herbs like coriander or parsley
- Dried herbs of your choice
- Optional 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- 300g cooked pasta of any variety
- 1/2 cup cucumber(feel free to add more )
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 3 tbsp of jalapenos
- and any other vegetables of your choice basically
Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions and I usually don’t add any oil
Mix everything together and garnish with fresh herbs.
I used lemon juice at the end as I forgot to add in my dressing.
Optional chilli flakes can be used if you want extra spice