A creamy no mayo avocado egg salad perfect for weight loss diet. Stuff it inside a wholemeal roll or use as sandwich filler for a quick healthy meal. No excuse for eating good food at home!
- 1/3 Avocado
- 2 Boiled eggs
- 1 tbsp quark
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- fresh herbs like dill or tender coriander
- lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- I kept the boiled egg in big chunks as I like it this way.
- You can top it with optional chilli flakes and any other dried spices but it tastes good this way!
- Serve inside a taste wholemeal roll or use as a sandwich filler with additional vegetables
Replace eggs with boiled pulses like chickpeas, kidney beans etc
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: avocado, egg, salad