Healthy masala french fries with a kick of protein using soya granules which give a nice crunchy coating to the fries. Guilt-free french fries perfect for your slimming journey.
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1/2 cup soya granules
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- low-calorie cooking spray
- Peel the potatoes and wash them well.
- Pat dry and cut into thin strips length of your choice.
- Quickly add soya granules in a mixer jar along with spices and grind into a coarse powder.
- Spray some oil onto the chips, then coat them well with the soya crumbs.
- Line them on a baking tray by not crowding them too much and give another coating of oil spray.
- Bake the chips at 190C for roughly 30 minutes by checking in between.
- Enjoy on their own or some light ketchup or mayo
- Check out my video recipe for healthy masala french fries!
Cooking time may vary depending upon the type of potatoes and your oven type and temperature.
Soya granules are usually tasteless, so if you reduce the spices the chips will be bland!
Make sure the coating is roughly pulsed and not into fine powder
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Global
Keywords: low calorie, french fries, masala fries, baked fries, vegan snacks