Low-calorie and healthy blueberry banana oatmeal quark pancakes are ideal for breakfast or as a light dessert. Perfect for weight loss and any calorie counting diets.
- 80 grams oat flour or any kind of rolled oats
- 1 Banana
- 3 tbsp quark
- blueberries and strawberries to serve
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Take oats, banana and quark into a blending jar and blend smooth.
- Add in blueberries and keep the batter aside for 2 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan and spray low-calorie cooking spray.
- Pour a ladle full of pancake batter and don’t spread evenly. Pop in some additional blueberries and cook on medium flame by covering for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip them and cook for 2 more minutes or as required.
- Serve with additional fruit of your choice
You can add another banana and try reducing the amount of flour.
Ripe bananas will give more sweetness to the pancakes.
Use a low-calorie choc shot or less maple syrup if you wish but am fie to eat like this.
I haven’t added any baking powder as I absolutely find no need but if you prefer to get puffy pancakes add a pinch of it in the batter.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
Keywords: pancakes, oats, weight loss, sugar-free