A creamy low sugar delicious banana berry green smoothie that can be served as breakfast or a snack
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 1/2 tbsp almond flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chia seeds
- Wash all the vegetables and fruits well under cold running water.
- Pack the spinach into a blender and add the rest of the fruits, vegetables, milk of our choice and peanut butter.
- Blend until smooth and pour in a bowl
- top with additional fruit and almond flakes.
- Make sure to wash the vegetables and fruits properly to make sure there are no worms and pesticides remaining.
- You can replace spinach with kale, collards, amaranth and any other varieties. Spinach has a very mild taste.
- Always drink the smoothie immediately as to avoid getting discoloured. the smell and taste can vary greatly as you store for more hours.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Global
Keywords: smoothie, breakfast, banana, berry, vegan